Tuesday 29 March 2011

Fleetwood Mac's Steve Nick love to star in Glee

Fleetwood Mac's Steve Nick admitted they would love to star in Glee.

The Fleetwood Mac singer was latest pictured at the musical TV show and said to The Guardian that she admitted that though she is very camera shy, she could overcome it for show boss Ryan Murphy.

Stevie said:“I don’t really like to be filmed. But if I was ever going to do anything like that on TV, it would be Glee.

“I say, ‘You gotta remember I’m 62 years old. So you’ve got to have those cameras up, and I have to have the best lighting in the world’. I’m not asking to look 16, I’m asking to look 40.”

TV Guide recently claimed that the show's Fleetwood Mac album Rumours have acquired the rights and reported that the release of a special event will performance by a number of songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment